Monday, March 21, 2011

Notch - Yo Cheese

The title has absolutely nothing to do with baby Vinco... well not absolutely nothing. Nicole has been craving nachos this weekend and is considering going to a movie just so she can have the nachos.:)  Last Wednesday we had another doctors appt. Dr.Miller measured the heart beat (147 bpm) nothing else really new... we scheduled our appt. for the ultra-sound that could tell us the gender of the baby if we wanted to know, but we want to be surprised! Nicole says that she should be able to start feeling the baby move soon, but it will be a little while before I will be able to feel it. 

Stringbean was the size of a navel orange last week and this week baby is the size of an avocado which leads me to believe that thebump.com is going for length not overall size.  This week, tiny bones are forming in baby's ears and this means Stringbean can now pick up our voice.   We've been trying to talk to him/her.  Joel can say some pretty funny things sometimes.  Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Anyways hope you all are enjoying the spring weather and hopefully you will hear from us sooner rather than later!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet those little taste buds will like Grandpa Tony's pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're right! I actually was on DiCarlos website today and was thinking about how much String bean would love Grandpa Tony's pizza.

    ReplyDelete