Monday, April 25, 2011

Latest pics of String bean

So I am posting the last pictures that we will probably see of string bean while they are still inside of mommy. This last appointment at the hospital was the one where they would be able to tell us the gender of the baby. You all know that we were planning on being surprised on pink or blue. The baby was having its own party during the ultra-sound. Baby was laying on its stomach the whole time and when ever the doctor would move the wand to try and get a look at the front, string bean would slowly roll over so their back was facing us again. Even if we wanted to know the gender we wouldn't have been able to know on this trip. The pictures I am posting are the newest ones. In one of them you can see the spine, which we couldn't see last time. We also have some of string bean pointing and yawning! It was so cool to see baby Vinco again. I can't wait to hold him/her in my arms! I'm getting very anxious to find out what kind of person they will be!  So I guess baby can now taste the foods that Nicole is eating through the amniotic fluid. It's just so amazing to me the whole process of how baby string bean came to be so big!






No comments:

Post a Comment