Monday, July 11, 2011

Super secret video!!

So I was finally able to remember to record stringers heartbeat when we went to the doctor last week. I had to do it as a video so you won't see anything but you will hear it!!! So make sure your sound is on In the beginning of the video you can hear our doctor talking about how her dog was reacting to a thunder storm (just in case you were wondering:))


We have hit the point where we now go to the doctor every two weeks! I think Nicole mentioned that it is 54 days till the due date, but who knows when baby Vinco is gonna pop its head out.

Nicole was sitting on the couch yesterday and I was watching her stomach because string bean was being particularly active. I could see her belly rolling around and pushing out and moving like she had the most severe case of indigestion I have ever seen!!! It was just stringers saying HI! 
We have been in major nesting mode to get ready for baby. Cleaning on the weekends and gathering up stuff we don't need to donate. I said goodbye to most of my movies and video games this weekend. I'm still debating on whether I should keep the movies or not...probably not.

Hope you enjoyed hearing Baby's ticker!

2 comments: