Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy Times

It has been such a busy week!  We went to the OB last week (you knew that!) and we have a healthy 8 week 6 day baby (as of today).  Our baby actually measured a couple of days bigger than he/she should be.  Our estimated due date is September 2, 2011 which is the perfect time to have off of work.

So far, I've been feeling about the same.  Waves of nausea come and go and I'm REALLY tired, but other than that I'm feeling really good. Tomorrow I enter my third month and I can't believe how fast the time is flying.  Joel and I are really trying to enjoy our quiet time now before the baby comes.  This weekend we are going to organize the spare bedroom and try to prepare it as best we can for the nursery.  We won't be decorating until later, but it will be nice to have everything organized.  We also are trying to decide if we want to move or stay in this area.  We really love the west/northwest side of Columbus and are thinking of making a move back over there.  So much to do and so little time!


What changes has baby gone through this week (Week 8)?

According to The Bump, our little baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.



Until next time, Mom, Dad, and Baby V say bye :-)

2 comments:

  1. When you leave my grandbaby at our house so you can go out to dinner alone, you'll wish you lived CLOSER to us! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move closer to the in-laws! We are excited to move closer to my parents -- they are great babysitters and a BIG help!

    ReplyDelete