Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Little Boo-Berry

So, I am 7 weeks preggers (I think).  I've been a little queasy and have only gotten really sick once.  Overall, I feel pretty great.  I am so grateful that so far everything is going well for me, because from what I've read morning sickness can be horrible.

According to http://www.thebump.com/ our little one is the size of a blueberry.  Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.  It's so exciting to know that a little Vinco is growing inside of me.




I'm maintaining my weight, but my clothes are fitting a little tighter these days.  It feels good to know that I'm making healthy choices.  The hardest adjustment I've had to make is not drinking caffeine.  I love my morning coffee and ice cold Coke.  I've been tempted a couple of times, but have resisted.  If I ever have the urge to drink a soda I'll have a Sprite.

Joel and I are going to our first appointment on Wednesday.  We'll keep you updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment