Sunday, May 15, 2011

May update!

Daddy here again. Nicole is now 24 weeks along!! It still seems like so far away but time is steadily ticking down to the due date. Baby is kicking up a storm nowadays, I still haven't felt string bean kick yet but I am definitely looking forward to it!

Two weeks ago we were in London visiting Nicole's sister (Valerie), and when we were on the train someone offered their seat to Nicole. When we talked about it later she mentioned that she was secretly excited that someone did that. The long flight to and from London wasn't as bad as you would expect it to be riding with a 20 something week pregnant woman. We got a FREE stroller while we were in London from (stay with me here) Val's boyfriends sister Lauren. She works PR for Graco! Thanks a Ton Lauren!!! I'm sure we got lots of odd looks pushing a stroller through airports with no baby.

So.... Pictures this week include 21 and 22 week pictures and a picture of our future cowboy/cowgirls favorite ranching and rustling get-up! Sent to us VIA London from Texas from Grandma and Grandpa Hickok!! Thanks!

The 21 week picture was taken in front a red wall in London were we saw many people taking their pictures. We couldn't figure it out, so we decided to take our own picture and of course I step in this 6 inch artsy stream they have running in front of it....... oh well!
 




The 22 week is in front of Windsor castle! They closed the castle to tours just as we walked up to the front entrance (sad face) but we still had an amazing day walking around the town and chowing down on some sausage and mash!! At least that's what I had. 


And the next picture, well, that one is us in front of Tower bridge at night!!


Until next time !!

1 comment: