green? :-) Love reading the blog! Keep it up.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grey! or beige! but seriously light orange like sherbet is good I think.
How about Steeler's colors. Girls AND boys like them!
I'm for violet and light blue! You can add boy stuff like sports cars, etc. For a girl you can have butterflies flowers, etc..
Noah's ark or Winnie the Pooh themes are usually gender neutral...Check Babies R Us to see what all comes in beige, green or yellow also
Jeni those are both awesome ideas... I was talking about Winnie the Pooh with Nikki, but Noahs ark is a great idea too!
Jungle theme! Yellow or green walls with lions, giraffes, and elephants. Cute, gender neutral, and educational!-Megan (future AUNT?!)
green? :-) Love reading the blog! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGrey! or beige! but seriously light orange like sherbet is good I think.
ReplyDeleteHow about Steeler's colors. Girls AND boys like them!
ReplyDeleteI'm for violet and light blue! You can add boy stuff like sports cars, etc. For a girl you can have butterflies flowers, etc..
ReplyDeleteNoah's ark or Winnie the Pooh themes are usually gender neutral...Check Babies R Us to see what all comes in beige, green or yellow also
ReplyDeleteJeni those are both awesome ideas... I was talking about Winnie the Pooh with Nikki, but Noahs ark is a great idea too!
ReplyDeleteJungle theme! Yellow or green walls with lions, giraffes, and elephants. Cute, gender neutral, and educational!
ReplyDelete-Megan (future AUNT?!)